Perimeter intrusion detection systems (PIDS)
Video camera systems
Radars & electro optics cameras
Access Control Systems
Fire protection systems
Building management systems
GUI and GIS map – provides the operators with an intuitive user interface where they visualize:
- incident localization on the map
- sensors and security system components position on the map or building plan using icons
- alarms and info related to the status of the sensors or security systems components
Security System Components & Sensors Management Module – collects the data (video & systems data) provided by all of the integrated physical systems. It provides the operator with a management dashboard that gives a regular status of the system’s equipment that is automatically updated when certain actions or incidents occur. It will also provide live video streaming based on operator requests and image ‘pop-ups’, in case of an incidents detected by video analytics or a trigger.
Event Management Module – customized upon customer request. The module support Standard Operating Procedures, with step-by-step guidance for operators and a full overview of the progress of incidence handling to managers.
Communication Module – an optional communication module can be added to Magus CC; it is a third party communication console integrated in Magus CC, designed to enhance situational awareness and deliver quick and efficient communication to the emergency response and management teams.
- Operators have access to live streaming data generated by integrated systems and a complete overview & handling of any kind of alarm, incident and status of the sensors
- Real time dispatch of available resources to the incident
– Can integrate multiple systems provided by different manufacturers into the platform
– The platform is able to integrate additional sensors/equipment/systems and third party applications
For detailed information about our products please see our marketing materials.